My essentials for 2018:
- Mini Vaseline – Love this mini multi purpose goodie. I use it for my lips and hands
2. Chanel Gabrielle – My favourite Eau De Parfum Spray, from my all time best House of all things chic.
3. Mini Comb – I have a natural afro, this is super handy for my baby hairs
4. Nyx Eye Liner – My favourite eyeline at the moment. Love how thick and soft it is
5. Maybelline Vivid Hot Lacquer – I have this in the shade 64 – Unreal
6. Body Shop – Handcream – strawberry
7. Real Techniques Brush – Foundation brush for my trust Clinique Powder
8. Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder – I have a problematic oily T-Zone, with this heat, it helps with toning down the oily look
9. Clinique Chubby Stick – I have this in the shade 04 – Mega Melon
10. Mac Lipliner – Chestnut
That is all !! Super excited with my second post done and dusted. I must say this blogging business, is not as easy as it look. I am sweating a lot,but I am enjoying, every moment and every frustrating moment.