I am falling in-love with my curly wig. I have found that, with the hair care routine I use, the love grows more and more. I am going to share my hair care process with you.
I do this process on my study desk and the below items:
- Dry towel – This I lay on the desk, to protect it from product and water damage
- A spray bottle filled with clean water
- A wide edged comb
- Curl defining combing cream – I use the Not your Mothers Naturals Curl Defining combing cream – I get it from Clicks and it retails for R 189.00 for a 236 ml bottle
My process is a follows:
- I gently comb the wig ( I try to avoid shredding as much as I can) , I make sure that I remove all the knots.
- Once I’m done with the combing, I spray the hair with the water. I just make sure the hair is medium wet
- The i apply evenly the combing cream, on the wig
- I then leave the hair out to air – dry overnight
I normally do this process in the evening, so I just put the hair on its stand. In the morning I just comb it lightly and I am good to go with my popping curls 🙂