I won a R600 Superbalist Shopping voucher !!!
Valentines 2018 has been so much fun. I rarely celebrate the day but this year, I could not run away from the festivities.
My favourite items from this week are:
- This orange nail polish I got from Discherm as a bargain price of R10 !!!! I got two I love,love bargains. Its called Passion Nail Lacquer, its a new brand for me.
- Storage Box from Mr Price, this is perfect as storage for all my nail polishes and accessories. Love,love,love it especially the bargain price, got it on sale at R59.99
- I fell hard for these expensive Claire’s Faux Stiletto Nails, from Clicks. I think these nails are pricey, at R 160.00 and all you get is 24 pieces. I can’t wait to try them on in 3 weeks. I just did my nails last week and I do not waste anything.
- Bantu Holomisa – The Game Changer, I took this book from my Mom, so my quest for all things thrifty continues. This is my book 2 of 12 for 2018. I am thoroughly enjoying and will post a review when I am done with it.
This is one of my 2018 goals, to actually publish my first blog. So that’s 1 thing off my list, super excited. It important to have goals, small or big. I believe they give you a sense of purpose and direction
This is my list, in no particular order:
- Improve my health, work out consistently and eat healthly
- Graduate – Honours in Business Management
- Travel more with my beautiful Daughter Sisipho
- Vlogging camera
- Mac PC
- GG Marmont Wallet, this is actually a Birthday Wishlist. I am New Years Baby
- Succeed in this new journey that is Unstaz Favourites 🙂 Please subscribe/follow me on twitter,instagram and youtube – unstazfavourites 🙂
- Read a book each month, that is 12 books for 2018 !!!
- Learn how to swim – This one is for my daughter
- Work on my relationships, tjo this is going to be the toughest !!!
Welcome to my blog. Super excited, 2018 is the year for exploring,new things,learning and growing.
This is the excerpt for a featured post.